How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to talk to someone and to represent me in a case

Customer Question

I need to talk to someone and to represent me in a case
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 years ago.
I cannot be your attorney. That is not what we do at this site. I can send you to services that list lawyers in your area. I can also comment on the legal situation that you have presented. But under no circumstances can we act as your attorney. If that is a satisfactory arrangement, please tell me what city you are in, and what legal question do you have for me?