Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

I purchased a Philips Norelco product in January 2015 that

Customer Question

I purchased a Philips Norelco product in January 2015 that offered a rebate. 6 months later I still do not have the rebate. I have placed several calls to the company and have been given several different stories on the status. I also have an e-mail from the company that gives a completely different status as to what I am verbally told. It is appalling that a large company cannot process a $40.00 rebate as they so promise and lie to the consumer. I feel they have fraudulently enticed the general public with an offer they do not hold true to. I have all calls documented that proves I have been lied to. I would like to pursue legal action and wonder how many other times this has happened. Shame on them!
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
You can file a complaint online with the Federal Trade Commission at the following link:
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
They prosecute companies if there is a pattern of not fullfilling repate offers.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What would the outcome be for me as the consuerm?
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
Hopefully, you will get your rebate. If there is a pattern of such behavior by Norelco, you may have the basis for a class action lawsuit. You would need a private attorney, but your payout could be thousands as a named plaintiff.
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?