How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to respond to notice of removal. What forms are needed

Customer Question

I need to respond to notice of removal. What forms are needed where can I find sample of completed forms
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, like the vast majority of moving papers, this is not form driven and you will actually need to draft your own opposition.The best place to find a template to use is going to be your local law library. Look specifically for a set of books called "Practice Guides" (particularly federal practice - my personal preference is for the books published by the "Rutter Group" you can find templates for most moving papers and oppositions there). Your law librarian will be familiar with the resources available in your library and can point you to the ones most helpful to your case.You can also do internet searches for these documents, this can be a good way to get an idea of what they look like, but be cautious using this approach as unlike the publishers that have editing boards and peer reviews to screen their resources as well as update their legal authorities they cite to, the information you find online may or may not be up to date (or even correct).