Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Im looking dirvoce papers

Customer Question

im looking for my dirvoce papers
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.
Do you recall what county and state you were divorced in?
What year was it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
year divorce 1996
i belive solano county ,ca
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
If you received an invite to participate in a phone call, that is automatically generated by this site. I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site, but we can continue here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok online
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the information. What have you done in regard to getting those documents? I do not want to repeat your efforts. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
online site
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
could not get records
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Thank you
Correct. Records back to 1996 will not be obtained online. You will need to contact the clerk of the court directly. They may still have them on microfilm OR if not, then they have been moved to the State Archives for storage. And you can contact that department.
(###) ###-####
Check with the court clerk first, however.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok thank you
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Hello
You're welcome. Good luck
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.
​Thank you