How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking representation issue with the

Customer Question

I'm looking for legal representation for an issue with the high school that I graduated from. I found out in 2012 that the high school which is in Los Angeles lost my transcripts and now I can't get a copy of my official transcripts to enroll in school. I've spoken to the district that oversees the school, the transcripts office in Los Angeles, the school counselor who told me he would fix the issue and nothing has been done. I've been dropped from a vocational program because of this, and I cant compete for admission in other school programs because I cant provide proof of graduation.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that state law forbids us from representing anyone from this site.
If you need legal representation, please try the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are not being charged for this response and you can get a refund of your deposit by contacting customer service at