Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

Barrister .. One month ago i have taken an Pearson

Customer Question

Hello barrister ..
One month ago i have taken an Pearson test of English exam in Florida. And that was an online exam in which each and every question is given limited time to answer exam like 30 - 40 seconds.But due to some technical problem when I was writing exam the time given to answer is ending in 3 to 4 seconds for every question, I intimated them they tried by restarting several times but it didn't changed so , they told me to reschedule or to continue the same, I choose to reschedule. I lost so much of time, money and lot confidence due to that. So I want to sue them Can i...? Please help me
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 years ago.
Welcome. My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from the information or assistance that I provide.
The first thing to do here is to read the terms and conditions under which that test is administered. There may be some liquidated damages clauses or limitations of liability disclaimers. What this means is that even though you suffered lost income or other consequential damages, you may not be able to recover them or may only be entitled to a refund of the testing fee as maximum compensation for your loss. So start with those terms first as they will give you an idea if this is worth your time or not.
Please remember to assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me for my time. You are free to ask follow-up questions thereafter at no charge. Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response if I am signed off.
If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the answer, I would appreciate knowing why so that I can try to clear up any misunderstanding that may have taken place and still earn a positive rating from you. If you would rather obtain a refund of your deposit, just let me know and I will inform JA on your behalf. Finally, you may request me in the future by beginning the question with "THIS IS FOR MAVERICK".
Thank you for using Just Answer.