How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need representation on a SSI overpayment case. Madera/Fresno

Customer Question

I need representation on a SSI overpayment case. Madera/Fresno CA Area.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I am sorry, but legally we cannot represent you or anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state laws.
If you would like representation, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are not being charged for this response and can contact customer service at to request a refund of that deposit.