How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A five drawer metal cabenet fell on me at work in Las Vagas,

Customer Question

A five drawer metal cabenet fell on me at work in Las Vagas, I had to move back home to Hawaii workmanship comp denied my MRI saying it's not part of my injurys I'm getting no income and it's hard getting a job with my injurys what should I do or can do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
I am very sorry to learn of this situation. You really need to hire a worker's compensation attorney for this type of matter - both because you suffered an initial denial, you have a significant claim, and you are currently living away from the jurisdiction where the injury took place.A competent worker's compensation attorney should be able to get you compensation for your injury. Most of this work can be done without you needing to be back in Nevada (you may need to make one or two trips - but this may not even be necessary depending on the course of your case).You can find local (local to Las Vegas) attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).