How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118082
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I missed the dead ling a change of address for

Customer Question

I missed the dead ling for submitting a change of address for my Illinois Concealed carry license. What do I have to do now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you did not change address within 30 days of moving, you need to submit it now. It is up to the issuing department to agree to accept the change of address and if they refuse the change of address you have to file a new application for a concealed carry. Most times they will accept the change beyond 30 days, but until it is submitted and approved you cannot carry. If for some reason they will not approve the late change submission, then you have to file a brand new application and get approved again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.