How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 37639
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 3 decades of experience in the legal field.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wish to change my mailing address from Charles A. Petersen

Customer Question

I wish to change my mailing address from Charles A. Petersen 1454 North 21st St. Unit A 152 Laramie, WY 82072 To Charles A. Petersen*****Monument, CO 80132
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. In what context are you referring to? Who are you trying to change your mailing address with? Is this for social security purposes?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have simply asked Social Security to send any and all correspondence that you send me, mailed the new address that I have given you.
Charles A. Petersen
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
nothing more to add
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon,
Thank you for the clarification.
In order to notify social security of your change of address, you may either call them at 1-***-***-**** (and be prepared to wit an hour or longer to be answered), or you can go into your local social security office and they will change the address for you, or you may do it the fastest and easiest way---which is online.
You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, give notice of a change of address, view estimated retirement benefits and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site:
You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.
Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you.
I wish you and yours the best in 2015,