CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

This is medical business expert OR a good reference

Customer Question

This is for a medical business expert OR a good reference librarian to research. In past Medicare would publish a paper version of it's payment schedule for various CPT codes, e.g. MD office visits like 99213 for established patient office visit. The payment
schedule was specific to certain counties or states. Can you please help me find this payment schedule? It is probably available online now, but I can't find it. Thanks!
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
Dear Customer, here are the current codes (including the "Master Code" list): http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare-Fee-for-Service-payment/HomeHealthPPS/coding_billing.html
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, that is not for physician services but for "hcpcs", I need the CPT code payment schedule.I'm sorry that the system referred this question to an attorney, since it's out of your field. Can you please pass on the question for someone else to work on it? Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: CAN YOU PLEASE SEND THIS QUESTION TO A REFERENCE LIBRARIAN OR RESEARCHER?