I am a former US Army Captain

Customer Question
June 4, 2015 I am a...
June 4, 2015
I am a former US Army Captain who lives approximately 40 Nautical Miles from Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in Central NJ.
I am graduate of Officers Candidate School, US Army Infantry School, Ft. Benning, Ga., John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center, Ft. Bragg, NC. I hold an AB Degree in Government and Political Science and a Master’s Degree in Business Management.
During my career I have held many commands including serving as Combined Arms Team Leader, commanding hundreds of troops, armor, helicopters and F105 Fighters.
I also served as an instructor at the New Jersey National Guard Academy in weapons, small unit tactics and TOW Missiles. One of my assignments took place adjacent to the Covert Operations Center at Lakehurst Naval Air. Station approximately 1000 meters from the site of the crash of the Hindenburg.
I have the misfortune of apprising you that highly illegal tactics have already been implemented including Extra Judicial Killings..
Further, the situation is far more serious and advanced than you can possibly imagine.
This process began with a lecture in 1964 by Professor Richard Fenyman proposing that the Pentagon begin research into the science of Nanotechnology.
In addition, during the 1970’s a massive investment was begun into microwaves and weapons application technology.
Beginning in the late 1970’s and early 1980’s the rollout of nanoparticles began to be incorporated into every conceivable product. Nanomaterials were deliberately excluded from EPA testing and are primarily produced outside the United States beyond regulation.
Testng indicated, that the particulates could be excited and released into closed environments such as houses, autos, office, stores, hospitals or anywhere human activity occurred.
Needless to say, these toxic particles were designed to circumvent the human body’s natural defenses and bond to specific proteins and receptors in various types of cells within human organs.
Primary targets include the structures of the heart, blood, arterial walls and any other organ systems. Further, these toxins may be prepositioned within the body in organs, the brain or arterial system simply by inhaling these particulates or nanovapors.
Movement, eating, or simply inhalation, may activate these agents inducing a myocardial infarction, or cardiac arrhythmia.
These toxic agents, unknown to.staff, are also found in hospitals and medical products.
They can be activated anywhere by microwave exposure from, satellites, microwave dishes on the undercarriage of helicopters or even fixed wing aircraft or vehicles.
AS a result of my objections and resistance to this program, as well as other circumstances, I too have been targeted, exposed to toxic agents, non ionizing microwave radiation by Helicopters, fixed wing aircraft ,equipped with microwave dishes on their undercarriage.
In 2008, I escaped from the United States via boat. However, due to catastrophic engine failure in the Bahamas, I was forced to return to Florida and later New Jersey.
My partner and I are under attack with US military and aircraft over the house most recently at 020, 31 May 2015 and the following Saturday as well at 0200.
.
Particulates are exploding around our house, car, yard and I have been forced to sleep outside. These particulates are designed to be excited in the 94 Ghz Range and circumvent the body’s protective membranes.
Extensive researches of which I have copies have been conducted by the military using human and animal experimentation.
We have photos of the helicopters, military aircraft, which have included fixed wing jets, prop aircraft, Blackhawk and Huey Helicopters.
In addition, internet service has been interrupted, calls diverted to agencies, and subsequently directed to website Purple.com, where a castle and a man with a pistol firing at the viewer appeared momentarily.
At their direction, I went into the living room where chemicals exploded from the ceiling.
I have notified DoD of whom I was targeted by the DIA after identifying Asst. Sec. of the Army Clark in front of my building in Philadelphia on Walnut St. he was accompanied by a rotund aide.
I also notified the NJ Attorney General’s Office only to find that they were aware of the situation and called me by rank before identifying myself. Further, police helicopters, whose number we have identified and who have surveilled our house and followed my friend to and from work and hovered over our house..
State of New Jersey vehicles have been seen around the house
as well as unidentified vehicles exploding particulates at night and speeding away.
This is a Human Rights Atrocity, by agencies and individuals engaged in Extra Judicial Killings by heart attacks as the particulates bond molecularly with cardiac arterial and coronary arteries constricting them based upon intranasal and oral exposure.
This is the result of my status as the Nation’s First Transgender Army Officer who set a precedent.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
7/9/2015
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry to hear of all this information. But I do not understand your specific legal question. Do you have a question regarding this?
!. Obtain a cease and desist order to effect a cessation of this Domestic Covert Operation.
2. Initiate litigation against the responsible agencies to obtain punitive compensatory damages.and compensatory damages.NOTE: When Lt. Paula Couglin complained of the shameful treatment at the 1991 Tailhook Convention. She was forced to resign her commission, since "covert attacks have left me unable to serve."Sound familiar?
Thanks So how can I help you...the terms of service of this website prohibit me representing you....so neither I, nor any other expert can be your lawyer. Based on this, do you have questions?
This is not the type f legal response which I expected pursuant to my inquiry.I was seeking legal advice on a course of action not sympathy or representation!M. Jean Lorsbach
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
I am a different attorney. Can you show where the site offers you legal advise?
This is the disclaimer and the terms of service the attorneys are bound by on this site