How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A house was left to 3.people by mother 1 of the person's want

Customer Question

A house was left to 3.people by mother 1 of the person's want to sell his third of the property to the other 2 person's one of the person's is executive of the property what can the 1 person force the other by his 3rd or make the other two sell the property so.that the other two have to.give his 3rd
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. If I may ask, in what state is the property located in, please?

Related Legal Questions