How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31788
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in MA. I have a section 8 tennant. She allowed her boyfriend

Customer Question

I live in MA. I have a section 8 tennant. She allowed her boyfriend to live with her, even though housing doesn't know. He spoke to my elderly dad in a threatening manner back in November. I told him to leave and not come back. He is not the renter. I found out in February that she snuck him back in. Again, I told him to leave. Just had the police here looking for him, to relay a message. He's living here again. What can I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Does your lease state that the tenant cannot have a roommate come in without your consent....or that a houseguest can only stay a short period of time or anything along those lines?