How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Can you please explain more about what is going on and what your specific question is for us. Also, does she have a local attorney yet, because that is what she needs as you cannot file anything for her?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
she was charged with 3 felonies. manuf, poession of chemicals. child endangerment. i her grandmother have hired 2 different attorneys but no one will listen. she has appealed*****and ohio supreme court. i want to file a habeas corpus now and see if some one will listen
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have all of her files, transcript, appeals, and ohio supreme appeal. only thing i don't have is the motion of discovery
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that is what i want an attorney that will file it and fight for her rights
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
You understand that you cannot file a petition for habeas corpus, it has to be filed by her or her attorney, correct?
Legally no attorney from this site can represent anyone it is forbidden by state law and all we are allowed to do is provide information to customers to educate them about their situations.
If you are looking for a local attorney to represent her, please call the state bar or use the same sites used by other attorneys, or for criminal appeals attorneys as they handle these types of cases.
I am sincerely ***** ***** the laws restrict what we can do. You have not been charged for this reply and can get a refund of your deposit by customer service at