How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a civil issue with my biological niece, who lives in

Customer Question

I have a civil issue with my biological niece, who lives in Ocala, Florida. She, my biological brother ( who is currently, is ill; due to an unopertable tumor in the brain; that currently is manifesting itself ( in other words, he has admitted to me, he cannot currently work/ becaus he can not recall). Anyway, while my Biological niece Kiesha Gill Ramos; transported my Tabet/notebook computer to her residence.
I currently have been threated, physically & mental abuse of myself via text, & I have al the text she sent me via my brother (who is currently disabled and live in Woodbridge, VA
I would like to to be a quest on her show/ I am Bylingo, another word is I am bor in the borough of, Manhatten, NY; raised in the Boogie down, Borough of the Bronx, in NYC.
Iam willing to pay for my travel, & htel stay.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question about this situation? Are you saying she took your tablet without your consent and you want to sue her for it? Where is she located, in FL?