How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My problem is that my mom is in a nursing home and she is unable

Customer Question

My problem is that my mom is in a nursing home and she is unable to make decision for herself, due to demita. I am in the process of getting her on medicad. I need to remove her name off the deed of the house, I have the pape work from the doctor statingtat she is unable to make decision for herself due o demtia and I have been her care provider for over two years. What do I need to do to get this completed.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma. Can you tell me the reason for this? Why is it she needs to transfer title to her home?