Our grandson lives with his Mother who has custodial custody.

Customer Question
1 1/2 years ago he...
Our grandson lives with his Mother who has custodial custody. 1 1/2 years ago he was taken away from his mother because of pictures of her masterbating and posing naked on his phone she said she was sorry and it would not happen again two weeks later she was again on the phone screwing her then boy friend however we can not use this info because the phone belongs to her now we have seen a text she sent him of her boobs not the nipple but quite revealing with the caption " I call this Booby Malony" I am very concerned
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
7/3/2015
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI am sorry to hear of this matter.To clarifyThe pictures are on her phone and sent to her boyfriend or to your grandson?Has he ever witnessed her sexual activities?What is it you want to do?What information can I provide for you, please?