I have a boat on a property rented by my parents. I have asked…

Customer Question
I have a boat on...
I have a boat on a property rented by my parents. I have asked to move it to a new location but because i need them to cosign on any rental contract i have not. They refuse to let me move it. Last year it was vandalized bye some kids. I live in another state and have been unable to check on it more then once a month. I begged to move it again and was told no. In the fall of last year a tree dropped burry on to the boat and because it was left to sit it is now a total loss. The berry damaged the fiber glass. The tree was not originally over the boat when i first parked it there. My insurance is calming that because it was allowed to sit for so long that they are not going to cover it. Are my parents finically responsible for the damages because the will not allow me to move it ells where?
Is there a law that would help me out. And is this something i could sue them for and win?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
7/3/2015
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Could clarify?
Why did your parents refuse your request to move the boat?
Why do you need them to cosign?
My parents refused to move the boat because in the 10 years we have rented the garage cost has gone up. However our landlord has not raise the rent. My parents refused to move the boat because in the 10 years we have rented the garage cost has gone up. However our landlord has not raise the rent. To get the same place today would cost significantly more. They have tripped me into meeting a cosigner because I have been unable to obtain a credit card or a car loan to build significant credit. They block me at every turn.Example last year I purchased a car with a six-year financing. I needed them to cosign and they did. Shortly thereafter I got word from my parents that I should be sending them the payments. My father had taken out a personal loan and paid off financing. I needed them to cosign and they did. Shortly thereafter I got word from my parents that I should be sending them the payments. My father had taken out a personal loan the car entirely. Now when I go and apply for a credit card I still get the client due to insufficient credit. I have been looking into suing them or sometime for numerous other reasons but have not found an attorney to work with yo I have been looking into suing them for sometime for numerous other reasons but have not found an attorney to work with yet. I'm not proud to say I come from a very dysfunctional family. They are very wealthy and unfortunately I feel this is blinded them to commonsense and disconnected them from reality. I am 31 years old and still stuck under their control financially. There's not a lot of hope for escape. I am stuck renting a house that I cannot afford it no matter how much ice cream that or tell anyone they do not listen it was the only one they would cosign for. The car or rather the truck renting a house that I cannot afford it no matter how much ice cream that or tell anyone they do not listen it was the only one they would cosign for. The car or rather the truck is a Ford F350 diesel again it was the only one they were willing to cosign for. It is needless to say overkill I am forced to register at commercially just due to its weight alone. Along with that come increased fees such as needing a med card and a higher than average tollbooth fees as well as registration insurance and inspection fees for comer I am forced to register at commercially just due to its weight alone. Along with that come increased fees such as needing a med card and a higher than average tollbooth fees as well as registration insurance and inspection fees. and this is just to start because of their bad judgment lack of knowledge and poor choices I have increased expenses living and medical alike.
I am sorry, but I still do not understand what is going on here. So, I will opt out and give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.
Please do not respond to me because doing so would delay a response from another Attorney.
Best wishes