My roommate died now they want me to move out. his sister owns the house. I moved in 3 yea…

Customer Question
my roommate died now they...
my roommate died now they want me to move out. his sister owns the house. I moved in 3 years ago he was only living here 6 mth out of the year and in utah the 6 mnths
I pay the power which is in his sisters name and the garbage which is in her name asnd anything else i wanted as far as utilities
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
7/1/2015
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Barrister, Attorney
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
Has the legal owner given you any type of written notice to terminate your tenancy?
.
What state is this in?
.
What is your legal question I can help with tonight?
.
.
thanks