How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need a lawyer to help me get judgment owed. Would like to

Customer Question

Need a lawyer to help me get judgment owed. Would like to sue for alimony and percentage for non payment of judgment. My X lives in Texas, judgment is in Prince William Co., VA, he has worked for Xerox for 35 years and he still works for them in Texas. He is about to retire and I have a judgment for half of Xerox and Social Security.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Half of Xerox and half of his social security would like payment in full.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I am afraid that none of the experts on this site are allowed by state law to represent anyone from this site, we are restricted to providing information to customers only so they are educated about their rights.
If you are seeking representation, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You have not been charged for this response and you may seek a refund of any deposits made to the site by contacting customer service at