What should I do if I discovered my wife forged a med.directive…

Customer Question
What should I do if...
What should I do if I discovered my wife forged a med.directive & power of attorney. She is a nurse, I didn't discover it for 5 years after it was in
Place. She told me it was a mistake,it was made with a witness that was another nurse that said I signed it . It is all forged, what should I do to be safe?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/1/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You could actually file a complaint with the nursing board, because that is grounds for them to suspend or revoke her nursing license.
You also can get the original of that PoA and tear it up, which would revoke the PoA. A PoA that is granted may be revoked by giving notice to the PoA and for protection tearing up or destroying the original and any copies she may have if possible.