How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My tags are 3 years expired from kansas. I moved to Texas and

Customer Question

My tags are 3 years expired from kansas. I moved to Texas and have had a horrible time trying to get legal with the state. I've given up . Can I hire a lawyer to help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 years ago.
You can hire an attorney (this is probably something you would want to hire a Kansas Attorney to help you with as that is where the issue is). For these types of matters, look for a criminal defense attorney or an administrative law attorney (criminal defense attorneys, particularly those that work with a lot of DUI or DWI cases have a lot of interaction with the Dept. of Motor Vehicles and they can often handle these kinds of disputes easily).You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).