I need legal advice. My lawyer lied to me about statue of limitations.

Customer Question
I want to sue over...
I need legal advice. My lawyer lied to me about statue of limitations. I want to sue over legal malpractice.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/29/2015
Lawyer: Chris T., JD, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Attorney
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.
How long ago did this happen? Can you tell me a little more about your situation?
Need to talk to you over the phone, it is kind of complicated.
Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your post. A different professional here. I do apologize but I do speak via phone. However, I can discuss via Skype as an additional service but kindly be aware that this does not create any attorney/client relationship and I cannot and will not be able to represent you off-site. Please advise!