My son was injured in work (Pa.) we have two law suits going…

Customer Question
My son was injured in...
My son was injured in work (Pa.) we have two law suits going on
One for workmen’s comp. and law suit for wrongful termination,
His unemployment ran out, he has health insurance on his car.
This insurance will not pay the car payments because his company
Will not fill out their part of the form. Now they are going repossess
His car. We have repeatedly called this insurance company. My son’s
Hearing is July 9th, but we just found out this decision could 90 days.
We are going to lose a car.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
6/29/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us on this matter?
Why does his employer refuse to fill out the insurance form?
Does he have an attorney yet for his suits? Has he told them about this matter as well? If so, what did they tell him?
Tina, Lawyer