I have a hearing on the 28 of July at 2p.m., and I am about…

Customer Question
I have a hearing on...
I have a hearing on the 28 of July at 2p.m., and I am about to be fired from my job of thirteen years due to the information they obtained from my doctor on my use of marijuana without my consent. Do I have any rights to keep my job? I work for the department of defense NAVSEA in the state of Maine
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/29/2015
Lawyer: Delta-Lawyer, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Attorney
I hope this message finds you well, present circumstances excluded. How did they obtain this information from your doctor and was this information in your medical file as a result of a routine physical or some other contact with the physician that is covered under your employer provided medical insurance?
Just checking in on you this morning. I look forward to working with you on this issue.