How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Goood Morning, my Name is ***** ***** senior seeking

Customer Question

Hello Goood Morning,
my Name is ***** ***** senior seeking legal aid.
this a brief description of my legal issue-problem. I am seeking visitation to see my son Carlos js. who is currently interned as a psychiatric patient at the Mid Hudson psychiatric center in New Hampton, ny how can I secure visitation to visit with my son and ensure that he is okay. I am somewhat more concern and afraid for his safety and well being at the facility. Black folks are being murdered in church sanctuaries. if you are not safe in church, then where? ***-***-*** or ***-***-**** thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that state law forbids us from representing anyone from this site, all we are allowed to do is provide information to customers to educate them about their situation. If that is sufficient for you, then I am more than happy to proceed with you under that understanding. Please let me know.