Goood Morning, my Name is ***** ***** senior seeking

Customer Question
Hello Goood Morning, my Name is...
Hello Goood Morning,
my Name is ***** ***** senior seeking legal aid.
this a brief description of my legal issue-problem. I am seeking visitation to see my son Carlos js. who is currently interned as a psychiatric patient at the Mid Hudson psychiatric center in New Hampton, ny how can I secure visitation to visit with my son and ensure that he is okay. I am somewhat more concern and afraid for his safety and well being at the facility. Black folks are being murdered in church sanctuaries. if you are not safe in church, then where? ***-***-*** or ***-***-**** thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/29/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that state law forbids us from representing anyone from this site, all we are allowed to do is provide information to customers to educate them about their situation. If that is sufficient for you, then I am more than happy to proceed with you under that understanding. Please let me know.