Bank of America say's I owe About $16,000 on my credit card,

Customer Question
I say WRONG. I...
Bank of America say's I owe About $16,000 on my credit card, I say WRONG. I only owe you about $9,000. How do we get at the truth here? These jerks are going to ruin our credit. I believe there is a FOX IN THE HEN HOUSE.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/29/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Why do you claim the statements are wrong? You say you have gone through the statements and you found nothing substantial, but did they show what your balance should be?
There has to be some reason other than your feeling that the bill should be $9000 and not $16,000?
Can't talk or type right now, lots of back pain, So very sorry C.M.Savage
Thank you for your reply.
Just reply when you can. Hope you feel better soon.
First started to notice debits and credits coming in and going out, for example I was trying to pay my Capital One Cards , I see the payments debit my account then a few days later I see I see Debit reversal. A day or 2 later I got debited again, now they are going to let my payment go thru, the next day do they reverse the debit again. Well this went on from 12/2014 until I went to the branch and showed them , at this point I had 5 debits and 4 credits. Then I got and cash advance to my checking to the tune of 5,000.00. well this started to go back and forth. When I complained about all this back and forth , They told me THEY GAVE ME THE $5000.00 not the company that did. Then there was a Debit for $2025.00 well this also kept going back and forth. I could go on and on, but I am sure you get the picture. There also must be about $2000.00 in fees and interest. I have never been late with my payments to this bank ever, and this account is actually my husbands acct. I am just a authorized user. This acct. is so messed up it would take a CPA to even make a dent in it to find out how much we owe and why I say they are wrong. They have helped themselves to payments from both are savings and checking accounts, they call these "ASSISTED ADVANCES" or debits to the credit card called "NOIDOFFERED". I am really very upset over this whole deal with these people. I am 77 my husband is 80. He had his left lung removed on 04/04/2014 due to Lung Cancer from ASBESTOSUS . I had back SURGERY on 10/22/2014, that same night I was allowed to fall out of the bed because the dumb nurse forgot to put up the rails and put the bed down to the lowest position. This fall lead to a second surgery on 11/19/2014 to repair all the damage to the 2 fusions and I also fractured my right hip due to that fall I was in 3 different Rehabs , I have just about had enough aggravation for the rest of my life and this bank is on my back for money I don't owe them. Respectfully ***** ***** Savage
I was on heavy duty drugs from Oct.2014 until about the middle of April2015, that's why it has taken me so long to get after this bank. I had a bankrupsey in 07/2009 Due to the fact all the credit cards were in my name, and my husband went from one cancer to another which I used the cards for, and I don't ever want to let my credit get bad again, and this bank is doing its bet to make us look like BONNIE AND CLYDE.
***@******.*** , Home Phone(###) ###-####
Thank you for your reply.
I am not set up for phone and email correspondence will incur additional fees to you. Let's first see if we can handle this matter for you here before we move to email and cost you more money.
So you seem to have the actual proof of improper or fraudulent charges and negligent conduct at least based on the activity you are stating.
What is your specific question for us on this matter, because state law forbids us from actually representing anyone from this site and all we can do is provide you information to help you be informed to take action locally?
Thank you for your help, however I will handle this problem myself. C.M.Savage
Thank you and I am sorry that we cannot represent anyone because of state law.