TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

If a son of the pet dog owner, has taken the dog without permission

Customer Question

If a son of the pet dog owner, has taken the dog without permission of the owner, can the dog be recovered in Court?
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. Yes, a pet owner can sue a person who takes his dog without permission, and a court can order that the dog be returned. It doesn't matter whether the person who took the dog is a total stranger or the owner's son.Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.