Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

If a dog is seized be an animal control officer because it

Customer Question
is being starved what is...
If a dog is seized be an animal control officer because it is being starved what is the statue of limitations for the owner to ask for the dog back
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
If a dog is seized by an animal control officer for starvation what is the statue of limitations for him to try to get the dog back?
6/28/2015
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.This is a county issue...that is, PA law delegates this to the county. Which county are you in please?
Somerset County, Pa
Thanks They (somerset county) do not have the codes online. I will opt out...perhaps another attorney can assist with this.
Thank you
Tina, Lawyer