Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

If a dog is seized be an animal control officer because it

Customer Question

If a dog is seized be an animal control officer because it is being starved what is the statue of limitations for the owner to ask for the dog back
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If a dog is seized by an animal control officer for starvation what is the statue of limitations for him to try to get the dog back?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.This is a county issue...that is, PA law delegates this to the county. Which county are you in please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Somerset County, Pa
Thanks They (somerset county) do not have the codes online. I will opt out...perhaps another attorney can assist with this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you