Looking Angel Investors, need some help and advices.

Customer Question
Looking for some Angel Investors...
Looking for some Angel Investors, need some help and advices. I'm making a game and we need to raise our budget www.theuniversim.com
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
6/28/2015
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 3 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I understand you are looking for investors...but I do not understand your specific question. Can you tell me your specific question please?
Hi Philip,yes we're looking for private investors for our small gaming company. Someone suggested me try to find Angel Investors, most of the indie studios getting those. So right now I'm looking for someone who can help me find those and help with extra information that I might need to know or consider.Thank you,
Alex