I need an attorney that is willing to handle a case

Customer Question
for my mother. She...
I need an attorney that is willing to handle a case for my mother. She is in Houston, TX, but her son is in Arizona. Her son (my little brother) admitted himself to the county hospital because he knew that he was off of his medication and he was feeling "different". He now has been secluded in a room by himself and the hospital staff might be treating him badly. How can my mother seek legal help to get him to be moved from this facility to where he has had the "RIGHT HELP" for her son?!!! She fears that they will do something to him and he will die!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
6/26/2015
Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 2 years ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Unfortunately, we cannot solicit or accept clients through this particular forum. However, I can provide you with several resources that you or your mother can use to retain an Arizona attorney to help with your brother's situation.You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).Look for attorneys that have experience in "conservatorship" or "guardianship" law (usually trusts and estate law attorneys).
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney