How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am small bar ownner and 3 years ago i broadcast a pay per

Customer Question

i am small bar ownner and 3 years ago i broadcast a pay per view figth ilegally ,then two months later i receive a letter from a law firm asking for money cause they had proof that i show public the fight with out paying for it and they demand 50000 dollars or a settlement of 10 thousend dollars with in 24 hrs of that day i didnt have neither of that money so didnt respond anymore now my wife got serve from the unites states court or federal court that they had file a lawsu of 170 thousands plus the court and attorneys fees
but i dont have money to pay a lawyer ,lawyer asking to represent me 5000 dollarzs at front and i dont have that amount the bussines is never been good im even in debt with irs
they gave me 21 days to respond dont know what to do
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?