Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have just gotten a nother call from a man last name cooper

Customer Question
from ups claims dept I...
I have just gotten a nother call from a man last name cooper from ups claims dept I KNOW THIS IS A SCAM BUT He told me where I lived that I live a lone and he was here to help me get back on my feet he is somekind of christen when I SAID NO GOOD he called my name and said ILOVEYOU I AM HERE TO HELP I hung up but feel creeped out what to do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
6/25/2015
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.

You're right. He's a scammer, and when you've been involved with scammers before, you get more and more of them. That's because scammers always come back again in new disguises and they also sell the name of their victims to other scammers.

Block him from further phone contact. Report him to the FBI at IC3.gov.

Traditionally, these scammers want money and are preying on you from out of the country. They are characteristically non-violent and not about to turn up on your doorstep to give their real identity away. Nevertheless, I understand why you'd be creeped out. You should report this as well to your local police if you are in any way fearful for your safety.
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney