Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a theft case pending in Texas 20000.00 in

Customer Question
I have a theft case...
I have a theft case pending in Texas for about 20000.00 in stolen rents (cash payments) by a manager of the units. While the District Attorney says that it is clear that the Managers took advantage of the situation he does not feel he can prosecute without a written employment contract and written operating instructions. Can someone explain. My previous managers of 15 years trained the new managers and the first month all the paperwork and cash were reported properly. After that they took ALL the cash.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
6/25/2015
Lawyer: LADYLAWYER, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Lawyer
Hello and thank you for contacting Justanswer.com! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be helping you with your questions today.
Please contact me by email or phone. Thank you
It's not easy winning a criminal case. Prosecutors have the high burden of proving beyond a reasonable doubt that a defendant or defendants committed the crime. Even if it is likely that the defendant committed a crime and there is some evidence linking them to the crime, it may not be enough to convict them. Instead, prosecutors need enough evidence to be almost certain that the defendant is guilty, and without available evidence, prosecutors may drop the criminal charges.
What is your email address?
***@******.***
Great. I will email you right now.
Hello, did you receive my email?
Tina, Lawyer