How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in need of a lawyer that can act on my behalf

Customer Question

I am in need of a lawyer that can act on my behalf in malaysia. I currently have a matter in Malaysia,but first I would like to establish client Lawyer Confidential Privlegdes before going in to any details.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid by law, the experts on this site cannot engage in any representation of anyone from this site. If you are looking for an attorney in Malaysia, then you need to try the same sites used by other attorneys, or