How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need A BANKURPTCY LAWYER ASAP, need to fire my lawyer because

Customer Question

Need A BANKURPTCY LAWYER ASAP, need to fire my lawyer because he is not talking to me in person, just by text message and I 'm getting very tried of it,i have a car,give up my truck and my husband and I are giving our house back to the mortgage company, now I told my lawyer from the start I 'm paying on the car every month, also what I need to pay the trustee every month. Now my lawyer is not explaining himself at all nor talking to me.He now is saying that I need to pay $240 includes the car $320 every month. why? When I'm paying this myself,my husband and myself are making sure this is being payed. I ned some questions answered but my lawyer doesn't talk to me . What Happens if I do fire him and retain another lawyer. WE ALREADY WENT TO COURT,MISSED THE FIRST ONE,my own lawyer didn't even show.He never told us about the first one and when we got to go the second time lol sorry, my lawyer decides to inform me by text 5 days before the court date, he's going on vacation. What ! I'm not working and my husband only works one or two days a week. He has all my information, we already give him a 1,000.00 up front. Help please, I need a lawyer that will answer our question, be with us in court and talk to us. Please call me ,I need to talk to a very good lawyer that has companion for others and willing to work with us . please !
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; (B) If you receive a phone call offer while we chat, know that this is an automated test feature the site is running. Due to possible ethical issues, the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I normally decline them. Unless the phone call offer you receive literally states "THIS OFFER IS FROM ELY" (which means I personally initiated it), please do not entertain any such offer; and (C) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am very sorry to hear about this situation. Please, understand that:
1) JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients;
2) Nor can we refer you to specific attorneys because of ethical considerations.
What I can do is help you find someone in Ohio via a referral service
Would this be acceptable?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How long at the bar association, how he treats his clients. Just want to ask questions on the car I'm keeping and paying on. As long as he doesn't do emails or text message to me that is dis repsectful
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure I understand.
"How long at the bar association" - how long what at the bar association, exactly?
" how he treats his clients. " you mean if you could file a complaint?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thx anyway,I'm gotta pass this is not helping at all
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Okay. Did you wish for me to cancel the question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please don't do nothing it was a mistake contacting you. I'm sorry
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Okay. You can get a refund by going to
Good luck.