IS IT AGAINST THE LAW TO PLACE A ITEM ON A ASSET LIST THAT…

Customer Question
IS IT AGAINST THE LAW...
IS IT AGAINST THE LAW TO PLACE A ITEM ON A ASSET LIST THAT YOU DONT OWN TO MAKE THE ASSET LIKE LIKE IT WORTH MORE MONEY
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/23/2015
Lawyer: Chris T., JD, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Attorney
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.
Yes. If a person lists an asset on an application, contract, etc. to influence the outcome, when the person does not own the asset, that is fraud and it is illegal. First off, it is a crime. Second, it could invalidate the contract or application.
I hope that answers your question. If not, feel free to ask follow up questions. If so, please remember to "rate" my answer before you go. Good luck.
How do I contact to have this matter taken care if since the person Will not reduce the price on the contact
Could you explain your situation a little further?