Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I've read a couple of articles on TSA and Global Entry ....

Customer Question

I've read a couple of articles on TSA and Global Entry .... and would appreciate your inpute / insight ..... if you would please....
... I have TSA Precheck ... I didn't know about Global Entry when I was approved for TSA ... it would appaer, I went about things backwards ... nonetheless, my questions .... I am exceptionally concerned that I will not be accepted for Global Entry ... essentially due to a DUI reduced to a Reckless Operation about 15 years ago .... your thoughts ?
.... and my other question ... which should have been my first question ... if I've been approved for TSA precheck, which I have ... would you believe I would essentially be approved for certain for GE .....?
thanks so much ... .and I certainly understand your response would be an opinion ... and nothing more ...
thanks again ...
Randy
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today!
Hi
I can understand your concern but the offense is not a felony therefore you should have no problems if you wanted to apply for global entry!
Only felonys cause concern.
Please let me know if you still have further questions.
Hope