Looking in drafting a single contracts clause

Customer Question
Looking for help in drafting...
Looking for help in drafting a single contracts clause for a software agreement. We'd like to include a clause that essentially states that the Provider will give us, the Customer, the most recent, updated, and fully-featured software version during the
length of the contract. In other words, we don't want to be stuck with an "older" version of software at any point of the contract. Can you help with drafting something like this? It's quite short. Thank you!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/21/2015
Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. I can certainly help with regard to the language that you need. Depending on how much work this will take, I can either provide what you need here for the amount that you already deposited, or I can offer additional services for more complex and time consuming work. What exactly do you need? What would you like for me to do? Do you have a draft of the contract ready?
Hi TJ.I appreciate the offer, but the contract has been going back and forth between our parties for a few days already. We're almost done finalizing it, but only require this single clause (probably a single sentence!) to be drafted. I was just hoping to have you suggest a model clause based on our needs above.Thank you.
Can a moderator close this question, please? I have yet to receive a response after the first inquiry, so I'm resubmitting the question to let another attorney answer.
Lawyer: David C. Garner, Attorney replied 3 years ago
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
Hello,Are you there?
I'll try and help.
It was answered already. Thank you.
Ok.
OK. I hope all is well.