I'm looking attorney who is well versed in online libel cases. I'm being…

Customer Question
I'm looking for an attorney...
I'm looking for an attorney who is well versed in online libel cases. I'm being attacked and slandered online in Facebook forums and can provide the proof.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/20/2015
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard. Please tell me1 Do you know this person? What have you done to handle this matter so far?

I know these people because I started up an online forum support group for filmmakers and when the people started getting nasty with their online posts, I removed them from the forum, and now they're blasting me on other forums. Several members of the group who support me are upset at my online treatment. I don't want to make matters worse by threatening legal action, but I can't just sit by and let the group I've created be poisoned by people who feel they can say anything online with no accountability whatsoever.