Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have had a global entry card least 2 years-in the

Customer Question

I have had a global entry card for at least 2 years-in the past 2 trips on United,Ihav e been rejected or DQed from precheck-and no one seems to know why-some have suggested it is because my global entrt card has my full name-Gordon Phelps Connor,and my credit card and United has my record as GordonP Connor.Whatever,it is a huge inconvenience as I frquently travel with my wife,who has had no problems,but is afflicted with arthritis,and I have to help her with her bags,etc.This situation has to be rectified.Im nearly 78,and traveling is challenging enough without the addl hassle .-G Connor