How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the procedure to obtain juvenile records? And I had

Customer Question

What is the procedure to obtain juvenile records? And I had a question for Ben Esquire PHD. I had spoken to him a bit back in Dec 2013. If he refers to the records it was about my suing my brothers. He said I had a case. Since that time they have lied to a Dr. and had me committed. It took 9 months to straighten it out. The therapist caught them in lies. I would like to proceed with presenting them with suite. I do think it will be a matter of presenting them with a suite that would probably be settled out of court. Because of social matters here, it is difficult to retain an attorney. How can I obtain an attorney from elsewhere that has a license to practice in PA? And would it be possible to do so on line? Karen M ***** MA OTR The officer who I spoke to said that I should take it to civil court and then if charges need to be pressed against them at that time then they would. I think that part will not be of concern to anyone. I am not concerned about that. I just want to move on with my life and think and feel that compensation is the least they could do. God as it seems they will never get in touch with their conscious. Trying to reach them has been futile.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question

I am sorry, but state laws forbid anyone from this site from representing any customer of the site. I do apologize, but you can try calling your state bar and also the same sites used by other attorneys, or
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok,, thank you for the information.

But, the rest of the questions.

Juvenile records how do I request them?

There is indications that a few people used my name when they

got in trouble and sent them after me. It complicated my life

tremendously. And in realizing such they think it is funny.

I want to sue them. Not any one they pushed around just

them. Because they think it is funny to this day. Steeling

30 years of my life.

I need their juvenile records to do so.

Is that possible and how?


Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.

You would have to go to the DA's office or the Juvenile court clerk's office with your proof of identity, since the records are sealed and available only to the person whose records they are, and you need to explain what happened and what you suspect and they will be able to access the records for you.

As far as suing them for identity theft, it is possible if you have just discovered they have done this, but if you have known this was going on for the last 30 years or so, I am afraid it is too late, since the statute of limitations is 1 year from the date of discovery.