How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 7408
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Plaintiff in Florida was coerced into dismissing filing of

Customer Question

Plaintiff in Florida was coerced into dismissing filing of divorce on wife, by wife. He was tricked so she could file with promises of going to counseling. Plaintiff now wants to re-instate the divorce. Does he have to start all over or can a motion be done.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 years ago.
You may file the Motion To Reinstate on the grounds that you stated. The worst that will happen is that the Court will deny it and you will have to re-file a new case. But it's certainly worth a try to save the additional work and court costs.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 years ago.
Hello Again. Do you have any further questions? If not, I hope that you will take the time to enter a positive rating for my Answer so that I will be compensated for assisting you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.