I would like to have someone review my time share contract…

Customer Question
I would like to have...
I would like to have someone review my time share contract to determine it's validity. I'm concerned that I may be over paying from my initial agreement. What type of legal advice should I seek and at what cost?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/19/2015
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer
Hello, I am a member of the State Bar of California and a California Real Estate Broker. I can provide you with a review of your agreement, and advise as to its viability. However, I cannot negotiate price or terms in this forum. I will send you an additional services request, and you can accept or decline at your convenience.