Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

A dentist ruined my mouth after pulling 5 teeth on bottom,

Customer Question

A dentist ruined my mouth after pulling 5 teeth on bottom, 3 rounds of antibiotics, since 5/21/15, I have eaten jello, pudding,banana's, blueberrys.I went to my family dr. he took a look in my mouth, said there was a problem and put me on a strong antibiotic.I got a second opion, called carecredit to tell them iwill need surgey and how do I get my 200.00 back. My total from 1st dentist was 650.00, to lower the cost I paid 200.00 to smile Dentistry. Carecredit said that is not there policy,and is not acceptable.the check should have been sent to them with with balance of 450.00. all they know is 450.00 was applied for.How do I get my 200.00 back so I can put it to my new surgery. Also do'nt I have the right to the paperwork I was told I signed, or are they hiding something? Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Who is Carecredit and how are they related to the others in this case?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you please call me at home I have a bad neck from an old accident- buldging disks so I need to get off computer and lay down getting headache...................(###) ###-####.............. Diane J Romig
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry, like most of the experts in the legal category I don't do phone calls.
If you'd like I can opt out and you can see if another expert picks up who will do them. There are a few who do but I'm not sure which ones they are and if any of them are online but I'm more than willing to opt out if you would like for me to do so.