Ok me and my girlfriends kid got in arrgument that's sixteen…

Customer Question
Ok me and my girlfriends...
Ok me and my girlfriends kid got in arrgument that's sixteen and I chocked him and Sat him down on the couch he called the cops I was let go cam her ex husband press charges agaons me and her
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/18/2015
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about your situation. What exactly do you wish to know, i.e. what can I answer for you?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.