How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am residing in a very bad rent house. I need to find

Customer Question

I am residing in a very bad rent house.
I need to find out what I can do about having the rental home I am living in condemned . The environmental inspector performed an inspection and found it to be uninhabitable due to unsafe and unsanitary conditions, he also instructed me to find a structural engineer, who could do an inspection, as there was major structural damage and the house should be condemned. please help me
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good afternoon. Is the landlord aware of this?