Can I pay someone to write letters to my child's school. We…

Customer Question
Can I pay someone to...
Can I pay someone to write letters to my child's school. We live in a small town where the educators stick together when you try to get something done. My always honor roll student now has a c in athletics because I spoke up about how the coach was treating the kids that were injured. He has clearly abused his power as a teacher. My child is hurt and so am I. Not sure my fight alone will amount to anything. When trying to go through the chain of command in the past once it got nowhere. They basically gave me a something in writing by the superintendent that I filed a complaint. They always put their heads together. I have been here all my life and hate to move.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
6/18/2015
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately we are forbidden by state laws from engaging in any representation of anyone from this site, which means we cannot write letters on behalf of anyone from this site. Also, to make this more of a problem, there are no courts that will interfere in a matter of grading unless it is done based only on race/sex/disability/national origin, so the only recourse you have here is through to the state board of education.