In 1995, when I was 18 years old, I had a relationship

Customer Question
In 1995, when I was...
In 1995, when I was 18 years old, I had a sexual relationship with a girl who was 4 years 3 months younger then I. I excepted a plea agreement, and plead guilty to 2nd degree sexual assault of a child. I was never told about having to register as a sex offender, and have both the plea and sentencing transcripts in which there is no mention of having to register. I am married and live with my wife and 12 year old daughter and am stuck living in the fringe ghetto, and am extremely limited to how involved I can be in my daughters life and am looking for some help. If it helps the victim did not want to persue charges, but she was a child and I was 18. Thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/18/2015
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?